Sunday, December 01, 2013

Being an Adult dorkiness

So with my new job, I now have these fancy awesome benefits like health insurance, a retirement plan, and get this, money!  I'm like "wow! It's so much fun being a grown-up finally!"

No, seriously, I am super excited about being able to afford renter's insurance and life insurance again (both purchased already).  I've really enjoyed researching the best online savings accounts for my emergency fund and best no fee Roth IRA's.  This is so cool!

And also, I feel better about being able to buy Christmas gifts for the kids this year.  I know they say money can't buy happiness but it can buy peace of mind. And with all the craziness of this year, my new job has lifted a huge weight off my shoulders.  Maybe being an adult isn't so bad after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment