Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Loose Ends

sub titled: I don't wanna....

I'm having one of those 'why can't I knit, drink coffee, and watch Netflix all day' days?

Instead I need to go to the store because we're out of laundry detergent and more importantly, clean towels.  I need to go to the post office to mail some stuff but one of the things that I need to mail requires more printed papers which means I need to make a phone call to resent a password and stop by bank to pick up a replacement key fob thing (my business banking has this stupid key fob with a number code used to login online and mine's been missing since the move.  Yes, February.)  I need to send out a long ass Girl Scout email about fall product sale, upcoming PJ Party, visit to local nature center, and reminders to all the girls to be prepared to present their part in badges.  Plus I'm scheduled at the sewing gig today.

Store, laundry, post office, phone call, bank, email, sewing gig.

Pretty typical stuff.  I just don't wanna do any of it today.


No comments:

Post a Comment