Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Slow...

It's been kind of a slow 'Katie' week.

Sure I did a bunch of stuff with Shaun over the weekend but it was his suggested stuff. I'm definitely not complaining and I would have suggested 'Katie' stuff if I had any stuff to do. I just don't. I'm so caught up on the To Do list of my life that I'm kinda out of stuff.* The last 3 things on the random 'Do Someday To Do List' are organize recipes, make jean quilts (which are for the twins and they are going to help me with them), and sewing a thing for my dad. Damn. I don't think I've ever been this caught up with my life before. It's a very bizarre feeling. And slightly unsettling.


*(Granted I could come up with A LOT of things To Do but they all cost money and I'm still operating under the 'can't spend any money on anything besides food, gas, and bills' budget. It kinda sucks.)


No comments:

Post a Comment