Friday, July 12, 2013

Employed, sort of

On Monday, I hadn't heard from any nursing jobs so I started sewing at 9am. It's going really well, I also worked Tuesday, Wednesday, and a few hours yesterday. I've learned a few tricks the hard way (Hobbled Roman Shades, oh boy) but overall, I like it. Course I actually have no idea how much I'm getting paid yet because they didn't mention it and I never bothered to ask. I figure it's a bit more than minimum wage and I know it's less than RN pay so does it really matter the exact hourly number right now? Money is money at this point. I'll find out next Friday when I pick up my first paycheck.

Quote of the Day: "The number one sign you have nothing to do at work: The 4th Division of Paperclips has overrun the Pushpin Infantry and General White-Out has called for a new skirmish." ~Fred Barling


No comments:

Post a Comment