Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Another day, another 'not earning any dollars because I don't have a job yet'

Today:

Did 7 mock interviews with a friend's paralegal students. What do I know about interviewing? Next to nothing. Paralegal careers? Again, next to nothing. It was fun though!

Bought a new purse on clearance for $17, originally $59. Thought about buying some capris (I think I'm too short) and a v-neck blue sundress but ultimately I put all the clothes back and bought a iced grande white mocha no whip at Starbucks instead.

Drove Shaun's Camaro to all of the above. I love driving the Camaro! Although why does spellcheck not recognize the word Camaro?

The plan for the rest of the evening is to be super lazy, goof around on the internet, clean up some writings and websites, maybe take a bubble bath, and did I mention being super lazy? Yep, that's the plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment